Pages

vendredi 27 août 2010

Not Quite Sleeping / Pas vraiment endormi

Not Quite Sleeping

This alligator is not sleeping. It does not look too dangerous, does it?

You can see what I tried to do with this picture. Photographing the whole alligator would have been standard photography, killing interest.

Roger Gauthier, The Photographer Who Came From The Cold

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pas vraiment endormi

Cet alligator n'est pas endormi, peu s'en faut. Il ne semble pas trop dangereux, n'est-ce pas ?

Vous pouvez voir ce que j'ai tenté de faire avec cette photo. Photographier l'alligator au complet aurait résulté en une image beaucoup plus ordinaire, ce qui aurait tué l'intérêt.

Roger Gauthier, Le photographe venu du froid

Alligator

11 commentaires:

  1. very well achieved umag.
    a hug

    RépondreEffacer
  2. J'ai peur j'ai peur de l'aide vite Roger
    L'oeil du tigre mais non l'oeil d'un allogator bravo pour ce cliché

    RépondreEffacer
  3. a perfect view of the animal attention! This detail tells so much! Great work!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Wow, it looks like an ebony eye set in stone.;) Stunning photography as always.;)
    I hope you have been well, I am back from a very long vacation.;)
    xoxo

    RépondreEffacer
  5. j'aime cette photo son regard oups

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Serait-ce mon ami de Homosassa ?

    RépondreEffacer
  7. Ma parole, j'ai l'impression qu'il a le regard de quelqu'un que je connais. Il est d'une plus belle couleur sur ta photo que dans mon souvenir. Il me semblait vraiment avoir rarement vu quelque chose d'aussi laid qu'un alligator.

    --

    My word, I almost feel like I know this eye. The beast is a nicer colour in the picture than in my memory. Seemed to me that I'd never seen anything quite as ugly as an alligator.

    RépondreEffacer
  8. A look very human. It seems as if it had soul. There are many people with a more empty. It is true that introduce some of my figurative works, but I think using an abstract language that does not interrupt the one used when no such elements. A greeting.

    RépondreEffacer
  9. Thanks you all for your comments. Leovi said something I will remember: A very human look. By Jove, it's true!

    ••••••••••••••••••

    Merci à tous pour vos commentaires. Leovi a écrit quelque chose qui m'a particulièrement frappé : Un regard humain !

    Roger

    RépondreEffacer

Peu importe que vous soyez photographe ou non, expert ou non, je serai toujours heureux de lire vos commentaires ! :-)
•••••••••••••••••
I'm always happy to read your comments, whether you are a photographer or not, an expert or not! :-)