Pages

dimanche 17 avril 2016

Hommage à Josef Albers / Homage To Josef Albers

Hommage à Josef Albers

Non, je ne suis pas devenu fou. Je mène une petite expérience, rien de plus… :-)

Roger Gauthier, Le photographe venu du froid

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Homage To Josef Albers

No, I'm not bonkers even if it may appear so. I'm only making a little experiment… :-)

Roger Gauthier, The Photographer who came from the cold

3 commentaires:

  1. ESPERAMOS A VER EN QUÉ TERMINA TU EXPERIMENTO.
    ABRAZOS

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Un "hommage au carré" aussi !
    Bises Roger

    RépondreEffacer
  3. IS funny you should do this, as I have been gathering my nerve to buy some new equipment for painting, to start experimenting with Abstract Expressionism. Also, if I remember correctly orange and green are supposed to vibrate optically, when placed together, this does not do that, so is this an experiment of another kind.

    RépondreEffacer

Peu importe que vous soyez photographe ou non, expert ou non, je serai toujours heureux de lire vos commentaires ! :-)
•••••••••••••••••
I'm always happy to read your comments, whether you are a photographer or not, an expert or not! :-)