Pages

mercredi 23 février 2011

Symmetry: The Original Photograph / Symétrie : la photo originale

Symmetry: The Original Photograph

For those who wanted to see the photo I worked on to make the image in the previous post... not a great photograph by any means. :-)

Roger Gauthier, The Photographer Who Came From The Cold

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Symétrie : la photo originale

Pour ceux et celles qui voulaient voir la photo que j'ai utilisée pour produire l'image du message précédent. Ce n'est d'aucune façon une bonne photo. :-)

Roger Gauthier, Le photographe venu du froid

The Original Photograph / La photo originale

2 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic "Simetria" ... ;))




    *Hello Roger, I really like because of your technical comments are sincere and very appropriate. You can keep doing your analysis because I learn well.
    I tried to correct the slope of a degree I think it worked but I can not remove the white that makes the picture saturated in the sun. How does this, can you help me?
    Sorry no longer writing the blog, but I'm not your e-mail.
    Sill

    RépondreEffacer
  2. @Sill: Will be coming back to you this afternoon, dear Sill! I am not forgetting you... :)

    Roger

    RépondreEffacer

Peu importe que vous soyez photographe ou non, expert ou non, je serai toujours heureux de lire vos commentaires ! :-)
•••••••••••••••••
I'm always happy to read your comments, whether you are a photographer or not, an expert or not! :-)